HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
I really hope that you all had a lovely new year’s eve?
Normally I don’t do New Year’s resolutions, but I don’t think that it would do any harm to think of the things that I want to improve and achieve this year, so I did make a list. Let’s go:
* Work on my indecisiveness. There’s a reason why this is on the top of my list, cause I really really had a lot of issues with this last year. That should stop. How can I claim to know what I want if I can’t make decisions?
* This one is in line with the first one: be less of a perfectionist/controlfreak. I mean, come on, nothing is perfect and nothing should be. Right? Making the wrong choices can bring you to unexpected but eventually good situations.
* Travel more often. Last year, I went to Dubai, Marrakech & Thailand. Although I don’t know if my bank account will agree with it, I would like to travel some more in 2015.
* Balance my social and work life. Being a blogger, my work and social life are almost always overlapping. I think that just a bit more structure would do me good and take away a lot of stress.
* Slow down and be present in the moment. Shouldn’t we enjoy every second of our lives? I find myself making pictures in stead of really enjoying my environment a lot! That’s ok, but sometimes I might have to take a moment for myself.
* Upgrade my blog to a higher level. I am working on it, as we speak. A new lay-out is coming up. And I cannot wait to improve the quality of my posts both when it comes to photos and text.
* Spend more time with family and friends. WHY did I put this last on the list? That says enough… Quality time with my loved ones is eventually the most important thing in my life; I should definitely make more time for it.
What are your new year’s resolutions? And do you have any ideas on how to keep them?
Photos shot in Ramada hotel (more here)