New year’s resolutions 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
I really hope that you all had a lovely new year’s eve?
Normally I don’t do New Year’s resolutions, but I don’t think that it would do any harm to think of the things that I want to improve and achieve this year, so I did make a list. Let’s go:
* Work on my indecisiveness. There’s a reason why this is on the top of my list, cause I really really had a lot of issues with this last year. That should stop. How can I claim to know what I want if I can’t make decisions?
* This one is in line with the first one: be less of a perfectionist/controlfreak. I mean, come on, nothing is perfect and nothing should be. Right? Making the wrong choices can bring you to unexpected but eventually good situations.
* Travel more often. Last year, I went to Dubai, Marrakech & Thailand. Although I don’t know if my bank account will agree with it, I would like to travel some more in 2015.
* Balance my social and work life. Being a blogger, my work and social life are almost always overlapping. I think that just a bit more structure would do me good and take away a lot of stress.
* Slow down and be present in the moment. Shouldn’t we enjoy every second of our lives? I find myself making pictures in stead of really enjoying my environment a lot! That’s ok, but sometimes I might have to take a moment for myself.
* Upgrade my blog to a higher level. I am working on it, as we speak. A new lay-out is coming up. And I cannot wait to improve the quality of my posts both when it comes to photos and text.
* Spend more time with family and friends. WHY did I put this last on the list? That says enough… Quality time with my loved ones is eventually the most important thing in my life; I should definitely make more time for it.
What are your new year’s resolutions? And do you have any ideas on how to keep them?
Wearing: Marie & Frisco dress (find here), Missguided coat (find here), Primark heels
Photos shot in Ramada hotel (more here)